Type Text Effect [Unity3d] [NEW]


Last couple of weeks have been pretty eventful, I am working on two new Unity projects, a web development and one graphics designing project.

One of the two unity projects is a hover vehicle physics kit, it was half done then I got busy with other projects. I am also learning Adobe After Effects and I particularly love its type animation effects, which made me think that how cool would it be if people could easily create such typing effects in their Unity games.

ProWeapons Kit Icon Unity3DOh and ProWeapons Kit is getting a major update, Napalm Bomb, Jericho Missile and Camera shake effects are added in the next version.

The icon also gets a revamped look, its simpler now and with a lot of color contrast. I have been working hard on this as well, and the package should be updated on the assetstore in a couple of days. If you don't like waiting, you can directly contact via mail, provide your invoice number and ask for the updated version.


Coming back to the type effects project, my first reference was a sci-fi tv show, and the effect you'll see in the video is a bit Person-Of-Interest-like. I am working on making the project as customizable as possible so that anyone can create text effects, say somewhat like Watch Dogs or maybe similar to SUPERHOT. This project should be done in a few weeks so stay tuned, meanwhile enjoy the short video.


EDIT: beta version is now ready, here is a demo video: